Lumps On Whites Of Eyes

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi, wonder if anyone can help, I have small lumps on the whites of my eyes, in the corners, they don't seem to be causing me any problems at the moment, just a bit unsightly, anyone know what they are, I'm 72 years of age

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

it could be some growth that you will need to chek out with ophthalmologist
  • Posted

Maybe calcium deposits,i was just reading about them. Yesterday.
  • Posted

Hi Bigr1, I had my eye test 3 days ago and I asked about mine as I have one on the white of my left eye. I was told it was sun damage but. Othing to worry about although I do suffer badly with dry eyes and I was told it's difficult to keep it lubricated so may sting from time to time .

• Posted

I have also just checked if this is. Orrery and the internet confirms this. Says it's caused by uv rays or wind and dust and can cause dry, gritty eyes. Xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.