Lumps under nipples

Posted , 2 users are following.

hello. I’m 17 years old and I’ve got a lump under both nipples, I’ve had them for as long as I can remember. They’re quite big and feel as though they move with my breast, and I can squeeze them slightly. So they’re not hard. But recently I’ve been having nipple pain, and pain around my armpit area (very very mild ) so I’ve booked to see the doctor for Tuesday. But does anybody have any idea what it could be apart from

BC.. I have no history of breast cancer in my family. 

Thank you. 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Megane 

there are lots of non cancerous lumps and breast diseases ..

you are  doing the right thing getting it checked be prepared for a bit of a nervous journey .. as until you have ultra sound and X-ray doctors can’t tell you what it is .. they may say it doesn’t appear cancerous but until you get your results you will be nervous .. but you need to know .. then you can stop worrying .. 

i have through my life had several lumps never cancerous ... 

and each time I find a new one it’s 😱😱until I get the result then it’s 😀

its life , it’s any test you will have in life until you know exactly what it is you will worry .

but from what you’ve said it doesn’t sound like cancer more like a non cancerous condition .. which also needs sorting ..hope you don’t wait long 😘😘😘

• Posted

Thank you! I suffer with health anxiety anyway. So I’m used to being nervous. I recently had blood tests done last week and they all came back normal. Apart from low vitamin D. Plus they’re identical lumps in both breasts. I have an appointment Tuesday at 3PM. So will know more then X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.