Lumpy muscle tissue on inner shin... thoughts?

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi, this is a Wierd question, about 2 months ago I kinda hurt my left shin while running too hard, nothing big just slight pain for a few days. 

The other day I was putting on lotion and noticed this odd “lump” on my inner left shin. It wasn’t a lump really, it felt like a rubber band wrapped around my leg, it’s invisible to the eye but you can feel it, it’s not hard but not too soft, like muscle tissue being clumped together. It doesn’t hurt either. 

I also noticed a similar feeling in my right shin in a different area

I am aware that shins tend to feel pretty lumpy since there isn’t much to it than bone. Anyone know what this is and should I be concerned at all? Thanks. I don’t know if my running had to do anything with it...

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.