Lupus?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Ok so I am waiting for blood test results. i have for years dealt with symptoms like reynauds. The cold feeling in the hands and legs. It started off in the feet only but has gotten more and more up my legs as time has passed. Nothing helps it feel better. I also have numbness in my feet and hands. About six months after having my son last year I started getting lower back and sciatic pain. My knee would give out as well. There are times where i get out of bed and i feel so weak like my body weighs an extra 50lbs. I have delt with canker sores for years but it would only be one or 2. Now i get alot more and alot worse ones that take 3 weeks to heal. I have no facial rash. Seem to be thirsty alot lately too. And sometimes heavy chest as if it were anxiety (very well could be). Ideas?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Cold feeling in the hands and legs, numbness in the feet and hands, lower back pain, sciatic, knee weakness and acnker sores, you suffer from many symtpoms. I'm not sure but these maybe like the symptoms of lupus. You should keep your mind at ease until having an accurate diagnosis. All things you need to do are to reduce stress, take rest, eat healthy foods and begin to exercise gently. Hope to see your good news

• Posted

Is this something that wouldn't show up on a blood test at first but could show up again? Dr has no explaination as to what I have going on. He tested b12 folate lupus diabetes and anemia as well. All came back fine.

• Posted

My understanding is that it is possible to be seronegative (have negative results on blood tests) and yet still have lupus.

• Posted

Are the cold sores painful? From my understanding(Told to me by a Rheumatologist) when you have Lupus the ulcers or cold sores are not painful. If they are it is something else. Might look into CIRS seeing how both you and your son are affected. Most blood results would be normal unless you check for specific things. Cortisol, MMP-9, TGF Beta 1, etc.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.