Lupus and Depression

Posted , 2 users are following.

Lupus and Depression seem to go hand in hand with me. Sick of. Living like this, no end to pain meds don't help and INR levels up and down. Not much would throw me over edge at moment. This is not living. Going blind don't help at all.

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

My heart breaks for you I understand what your going thru My daughter is MD/medical examiner that lives with lupas herself I'm going to to ask her about your situation No one should have to live like that I promise I will get back to you

• Posted

Hi me again Having your INR levels up and down is not quite that common I don't know what type of Dr your seeing But my daughter says the clotting issues in lupas is usually one or the other So if you take meds for one or the other it could be dangerous You should see a Hematologist The us and downs could be creating depression It's amazing what causes you to become depressed She was quite concerned But seeing a blood Dr is gonna give you answers on how to keep your blood at a balanced level if your lupas has become out of control Please keep me updated I want you to be okwink

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.