lupus Christmas

Posted , 4 users are following.

CHRISTMAS GREETINGS TO MCTD/LUPUS/SJORGRENS/RAYNAUDS FRIENDS......ITS GOING TO BE A STRUGGLE TO SHARE THE JOLLITY OF FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND GRANDCHILDREN, WITH MULTI SYMPTOMS REARING THEIR UGLY HEADS UNPREDICTABLY..BUT THANKS TO THIS FORUM WE ARE NOT ALONE ....MAY WE ALL FIND STRENGTH.....

GOOD LUCK, LOVE, AND BEST WISHES....

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi Valarie

I will be working offshore for the next four weeks but will spare a though with all on the forum, remember tomorrow is promised to nobody so take and appreciate the time giving to you even if it is too say good byes, have a great Christmas and NY and spread your love and give your heart to all.

Have a special time and enjoy even get up early and listen to the birds sing or go dancing under the moonlight but do some thing special

All the best

Peter

• Posted

Hi Valerie

I hope everybody manages to have as good a time as possible. I am afraid it's going to be a hard one for me as I lost my husband on 1st November this year. I do have someone who calls me her adoptive daughter (fall out with her biological parents) and she has 3 children, whoever two of them have Aspergers. I have no children of my own, not choice. She was going to come Christmas Day and cook a meal for all of us, but I think it would have been too much for me, but they are all coming Boxing Day for a shorter time so the children (who now call me grandma) can show me their presents. All the best to everyone. Julia

• Posted

Hi My Girl

Sounds like a really crap one for you had similar bad luck but no way as bad, just remember the Big man has your map planned out and I will be thinking off you over the festive period, actually voleteered till the 15 jan offshore Africa, please be strong and saviour any good things that come out off it and really wish you all the best and really hope all comes together during the festive season and 2015

I know it is hard to be positive but look for the anything good it is there somewhere???

All the best

Pete

• Posted

Hi Pete,

Yes, got to concentrate on the memories of good Christmas times, which I have a lot of. Just wish that there wasn't all this stuff on TV going on about Christmas and it being a jolly time, there is no way you can get away from it. Julia

• Posted

Yes, I left to the rigs last week and all the F... TV movies programs and adverts had that little jingle but just remember we have our own jingle that no one else has or would wish to have

Enjoy and well said but there are people worse than us most likely when they go a bit deeper into probing Mars...Make the best of it and please don; t play Boney M Chistmas carols..It would have me in stitches

This one will be special for us can feel it

Pete

• Posted

Good luck everyone, let's hope we all have a pain free year, yay we can but hope can't we,stay strong
  • Posted

Hi Valerie,

My name is Shirley and I have just been diagnosed with mtcd. I just want to say thank you for your message it really means alot to hear that.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.