Posted , 4 users are following.
So first let me tell you I have been having sex with my ex for 4 months(we broke up in the first month and just had sex for 3 months). We were only having sex with each other until one night he got a ride home from a girl and she guilt trapped him into giving him a b*****b. (idk if its true but she keep saying oh I wish I was with you and what not. But really who can get guilt trapped into getting a b*****b.)
That was two weeks before we had sex again he never told me because he lacks medical knowledge. He didn't know you can pass STDS through oral. (He grew up in a small town so lack of or no sex education.) We also made it clear to each other that we are not exclusive.
Ok so then I had to get my wisdom tooth removed on Oct 19. Took antibitiocs thought I was having the worse yeast infection of my life. So I go to the store and get the cream. The cream burned like the rays of a thousand suns. I've never experienced that before. But I have had UTIs that felt like yeast infections so I took cranberry juice and cranberry supplements. Didn't work possible made it worse. I've had experiences when I took too many supplements and it hurts to pee. Not to mention I have to take hydroxychloroquine for my lupus, and I took multivitamins.
My vagina is burning the whole time. I go to the doctor she test my urine and swabbed me for the 3 even though I was on my period. All test came back negative. I ask her do you think its herpes she said no. She also told me that not all bacteria can appear on this exams. She more worried that it's my lupus. And that the antibiotics did something to me.
I also go to the hematology because I have lupus and they always test me for HIV, herpes, syphillis, and other blood diseases. So I know if I do have herpes it will be from my ex because I have to go every 4 months.
So here are my symptoms that I have been experiencing.
1) So let me start off with the sores part I'm black and I do shave down there so I have a lot of ingrown hairs. They do turn yellow (I know its gross) Ive had this problem since I started to shave when I was maybe 13 so I cant really tell if their herpes bumps, me itching them, or the hair growing back inward, there was one little white bump that looked more like a blocked gland it didn't hurt or itch. Plus the doctor saw it so she didn't really say anything about it. No sores in my vagina or my butt
2. The itching only occured during antibiotics3. it burns when I pee, my vagina used to burn but it went away once I took this yeast infection pill the doctor gave me(but before I took it my doctor tested me and it came out negative), It feels like someone is still on my bladder, I cant sit for too long or it hurts. It also hurts to pee.
4. I had pain during sex with my ex like 2 weeks ago. Period started on the 20th then stopped on the 24. (I'm doing something medical related so I know stopping antibiotics is bad but I stopped. I couldn't take the pain down there anymore. I thought it might be BV so I called my ob and she phoned in a perciption. Nov 2 my period started again nov 4th.)
5. My period came early. However, my doctor thinks the antibiotics messed with my birth control.
6. Idk if this is related but I have constant diarrhea at first I thought it was because of my period. I've had problems with birth control in the past where it made me periods longer and I would get cramps. Before I started birth control I never had cramps and my periods were always light. During my period I would go to the bathroom 20 times a day I swear. The constant need to poop has gone down but my poop is sometimes gray and slimy/liquidy.
7. I feel tingles around my vagina. Sometimes in my vagina. However, I think the stress of me thinking I have herpes is causing me to have lupus outbreak. I can't tell if it's lupus related or herpes related. Plus these tingles are happening throughout my whole body. Getting red spots on my legs which I have had in the past due to an outbreak. It was really bad yesterday my lupus.
8. My pelvis hurts sometimes.
Basically, I just want to hear from anyone in herpes, or lupus community and tell me what their problems were. Or is this a side of affect of me taking too many antibiotics.
0 likes, 6 replies