Lymphoma?? Help

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi everyone,

I am worried about having Lymphoma because a couple of some symptoms are showing. BTW, I am 15 y/o and during my yearly check-up my doctor told me that at my age having swollen lymph nodes are fairly common. Also, when the second condition came up, I was 12 y/o and had gotten the flu. Since then I have gotten 2 colds but nothing since the flu.

First of all, the first thing I realized is 2 swollen lymph nodes under my chin (I think Submandibular). It is on both sides of my neck, do not hurt, not hard and move some if I touch it. They have been around for about 2 or so months and IDK why.\

Second, I have a condition called Cold Hives. It is a condition when hives form on the skin after cold exposure, whether to cold air or water. My case isn't severe so if I am in cold water or freezing temps, I am gonna be fine, but maybe get hives anyway. I have heard from google that Cold Hives can be a very rare manifestation of Lymphoma so that got me worrying too. I don't believe that my condition is gluten related but it may be.

Also my family does not have a history of this and I am pretty young so odds are that I do not have Lymphoma but it is always good to make sure.

If anyway has any insight on this before I see a doctor I would really appreciate it.

Thank you.     

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.