0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Linda.

hi Linda.

what is Lypo gold ?

• Posted

It's enzymes that are said to help with the absorption

of fats, especially when you have no gallbladder.

• Posted

Linda.

ok 🙏 

i had mine out 5 months ago it was gangrenous and I had a large stone stuck in the cystic duct for over 3 years !

its been a trying 3 years to say the least lol

im still having some pain under right ribs and was having cramping below my navel .

ive started taking aloe Vera gold liquid, and the cramps have stopped completely !

it was suggested by my mums neighbor who had hers out 19 years ago and she’s 82 and seems fine so I gave it a go and seems to really help with digestion?

hope you find relief and thank you kindly for your reply Linda.

• Posted

I take Lypo Gold. The first time in nearly 7 years I got relief in 20 - 30 minutes from the first dose I ever took. Hands down, this is by far the best thing to take if you do not have a gallbladder. It will SAVE you lots of pain, and help prevent fatty liver and yes, you will likely lose weight too. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.