Lyrica

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi, i was just prescribed with lyrica, for my chronic cough of all things, does anyone else have a chronic cough as part of there fibro? Anyway i thought oh this might be good for my fibro pain too anyway i read the side effects and i am a little worried about taking it so i was wonder what other peoples experiances have been with this drug?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi, I've been on lyrica hot over a year now and the only side effects I have noticed really is that sometimes I end up with a bit of a squiffy head. I am on 150mg 3 times a day. I take it for pain and gave never heard of taking it got a chronic cough.

• Posted

I do not know about Lyrica but I had a chronic cough from my Blood Pressure meds called Norvasc.  Do you happen to be on any meds that may cause the cough as a side effect?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.