M.E/Fibro/POTS or could it be something else?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi I've been very unwell since june with extreme fatigue, burning pain in arms, neck and back pain, fast heart rate on sitting and standing, blurry vision, unequal pupil size, tremor, weakness and general malaise. Doctors thought I might have M.S but tests proved negative. I have been told I may have M.E, Fibro and POTS, what I am concerned about is that they may of missed something else and they seem to just diagnose M.E etc when they lack answers. What other conditions could this be ? Had anyone else had these conditions but discovered it was something else? I seem to be getting worse and seem to have more flare ups and am now spending more time bed bound.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Cheryl,

The raised heart rate sounds like pots for sure as I am not sure of anything else that does this but, someone else might.

Can you remember a trigger to symptoms? or was it slow decline? vitmine d deficiency can give many of the other symptoms.

Are you short of breath, have chest pain?

There are many things it could be but, all the symptoms together point to me/pots/fibro.

Beverley

• Posted

I had lots of those symptoms, I was diagnosed with cfs. Later , though I was found to have Celiac.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.