M.E short temper

Posted , 10 users are following.

Since i have had M.E, i have found that i have quite a short temper and do not have any patience for anyone, has anyone found this too?

Thanks

Carly

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

hi yeah with you there especially when my symptoms are worse and people who dont understand this illness

• Posted

totally ...i have a very short fuse. i cant handle standing in line i get so impatient and want every body to 'hurry up' . i think its mainly because we're feeling so ill.... can barely stand without feel faint and ill.

• Posted

Oh yes, my darling husband regularly tells me I'm "a grumpy f...ker" and he is completely right because I am....a lot of the time. Good job he laughs it off and and gives me a cuddle or we'd be divorced by now.

Sarah

• Posted

Thank you everyone Im glad I am not the only one it drives me mad sometimes

• Posted

Hi Carly.

Yes it is all too common im afraid. I just keep myself out of the way for days on end until i am ready to socialize again.

• Posted

Hi carlyas,

Same for me. I am less patient the more tired I am.

• Posted

wow, i never put my short temper with cfs. I get frustrated and if im in a busy or noisy room i have to leave, that can even be with my family (mum,dad,sister) or just my boyfriend.

But now i think of it i do get impatient very easily and grouchy and stupid little things like traffic or a queue.

Thanks for this post carlyas :0)

• Posted

Yes definitely ! I'm quite a patient and understanding person by nature but I've become very different over the years because of this illness.

I have to try so hard to cope with people. Most of the time I wish I could live in the middle of nowhere so I don't have to talk to anyone.

• Posted

Yes, I've noticed I have a quick temper too,I also get very frustrated 😏

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.