Mabe pacs or PVCs don't know help

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'm been to ER 2 times they did blood work and x-ray urine and all was normal they think it's pacs or PVCs but they want me to go to heart doctor have a appointment Jan 3 but it's killing me till I get there scared of dieing and won't to believe the doctor's at ER are right it just makes me feel like I'm gonna die help

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Dear Mark, please try to relax a little. You will just make your heart more jumpy. Trust the Drs at the ER. They would not let you leave if they thought it was very serious now. I have had pachs, pvcs for 50 years( and worse!) If you start feeling really bad or feel like there is no break from them or chest pain , or gonna pass out, go back. But otherwise, just try to distract your self. It is very very rare for these terrible feelings to be dangerous. Exercise is good, listening to a meditation tape, singing, movies anything but thinking of your heart. If you want some wonderful support, here is a group on Facebook called benign pace and pvcs I believe. They have seen and done it all! Go look there please. I will say a prayer for piece of mind for you. Deep breath!! You are in God's healing hands. We are here for you. Hugs,Mabel

• Posted

Thank you for the support it's nice to know I'm not alone in this it just started 3 weeks ago and driveing me crazy so terrified

• Posted

I know the feeling and you fear. I've had the scary palpitations where your heart seems to skip beats... or duble beats and beat very hard at times. I've gone to the E.R. for these in the past and was told nothing is wrong. They are worrisome to say the least. I wore a holter monitor for an whole month last year. This machine recorded the episodes when I had them. When I went to the cardiologist for the results, he told me they were nothing to worry about. They were PVC's. He said many people have them, but most don't even notice them. He told me there could be many things that trigger them - stress, anxiety, too much salt, too much caffeine, etc. Alcohol can also trigger them. So I try to see what may trigger the episodes... but sometimes I just don't see why I get them. And when I get them, it  creates more anxiety. Most likely yours are are benign, but I know you will be feel much better after your doctor visit. At least he can reassure you. - try not to worry... it just make them worse. I wish you good luck with the cardiologist appointment.

• Posted

Hi Mark, 

Hang in there. I promise I understand exactly how you feel because I was exactly where you are now, 1.5 years ago. I know it feels utterly terrible and utterly terrifying. I suffer from PACs and atrial fribrillation and neither are life threatening. They feel like crap but I'm otherwise completely healthy. Please don't let this ruin your xmas and new year. Like Mabel said, if it gets really bad go back to the ER, but otherwise just try to relax (I know that's easier said than done). The more you stress, the more your heart will flutter... I find exercise, distraction and eating well (healthy) all help. I've truly been exactly where you are right now, but I promise it does get better, when you see the heart dr, talk about natural ways to help the symptoms, and you can manage it all much better. Light at the end of the tunnel! Good luck! 

• Posted

Thank you so much I'm just so scared when I busy it's not bad

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.