Made it to my little stepping stone

Posted , 8 users are following.

2 weeks today since my last drink. Feels really good to say. It's the longest time in 2 years. So I am sharing my cupcake with everyone who has reached a goal or is on their way to a goal as little as it may be.

Now to keep going towards the next goal

Smile ?

1 like, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

I'm so glad you have made it to the 2 week period!  

The 2 week used to be when I would drink.  I am hanging on also...probably going on the 2 month period....I'm not really counting..but I feel so much better...I think I will keep going. wink

Enjoy the cupcake!

• Posted

Thanks Misssy! 2 months sober is something that I have not accompished ever since I've started drinking! Good for you! ?

• Posted

Yay! I found setting goals the best  way. Once you get there you don't want to start all over again. Keep it up! 

• Posted

Fabulous, you are well on your way.  Great to wake up and not be annoyed and ashamed that you did it again.  Best feeling smile x

• Posted

I'm just now seeing this post. I'm so happy for you smile I have some trouble moving around this site but just wanted to say how wonderful for you. Everyday is day blessed smile congratulations

Lori

• Posted

by now it is more than 2 weeks Smile!! how wonderful and you deserve MORE CAKES!! Keep going..Regards Robin

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.