Magnesium

Posted , 4 users are following.

Have been reading a lot  recently that a shortage of Magnesium in your  body can cause dizziness and anxiety , Has anyone taken Magnesium supplements and noticed any difference if so which one did you take and can you break the in half as the ones I have ordered are huge and I am frightened to take them 

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

i've been taking it for 7 months (500mg) but unsure if it does anything.Iagree they are very big.Sometimes they get stuck and can also make me gag.But if it does good i'll tolerate it.jim48507 takes 100mg-so maybe i should increase?? Anyone got any ideas?
    • Posted

Without it one might feel worse.  One of the symptoms of magnesium deficiencies is depression and anxiety.  Many people are magnesium deficient.  If it makes you gag you can split the tabs and take it in two swallows.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.