Magnesium is a must for glandular fever

Posted , 8 users are following.

Not getting anyone's hopes up too much but if you are in the mid to late stages of this virus. Get yourself some magnesium tablets 250 mg. During my first year with this virus the constant dizziness was soul destroying I was recommended magnesium by Holland and Barrett when I went in there at my wits end. The first pill I took it made a difference I suddenly noticed how my dizziness had calmed and I could sleep better. Don't get me wrong its a plaster your body needs to fight the virus and it does take time. However its worth getting these magnesium as a small help. I still take them even now 18 months on from inital infectiom

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hey Jelley. I'm at 17 months so not far behind you. I wish I could take magnesium! In any form, whether its in a bath or in a tea or a capsule, it makes my muscle weakness horrendous. I'm so glad you found something though! The only thing I found that takes the edge off is high dose curcumin.

How are you feeling now?

• Posted

thanks for the info im sure we'll try anything to feel better , im doing magnesium homeopathy hopefully its helping too . im on many homeopathy pills and lady said within 3 months ill feel better . its been 2 months so we shall see.

• Posted

Hey Jelley,

Glad to hear that the magnesium is helping, I also take magnesium daily, 300mg from Tesco stuff. Sometimes just finding a vitamin or herb that helps you can really make a big difference, so for sure that sounds like good advice for people to give a try if they are being bothered with dizziness, I didn't realise that it could be good for that but it makes sense given how it can help the nervous system and how important a mineral it is for the body.

Merry Christmas again and hoping for a good one for you and your loved ones this year and that you are feeling well - and wishing you peace, joy, good health and many blessings in 2019.

Craig

• Posted

This is reassuring advice that I am going to try, How do you feel now on a scale of 1 to 10? I am suffering from chronic neck pain which goes up through inside my head even when not over doing it but it gets worse the more I do? Have you experienced anything similar ? I am 21 months into this now!

• Posted

Oh goodness Sam hoping that this neck pain eases and goes away. It's a terrible thing to go through pain of any kind and how the longevity and struggle of this affects your mood and mental health and confidence. Hoping and praying for God's healing and mercy and hope in your life and circumstances this year - hang in there Sam I still believe that you are going to get through this and get better again with God's help.

Craig

• Posted

floradix a german tonic has calcium magnesium and is a great product

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.