Magnesium supplements

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi just wondering if anyone else has tried taking magnesium for anxiety disorders? I have had multiple heart tests all ok so im thinking im suffering more from anxiety, tight chest fast heart beat etc. Just seeing if theres any natural remedies out there rather than prescription drugs to start off with im at a cardiologist in September. Looking to try something to calm me with no side effects see if i am suffering from anxiety. Thanks

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Be very very careful with magnesium. A pure magnesium spray on is the best. Have you been tested for magnesium depletion? For some strange reason it is not included in a mineral blood test. It has to be ordered separately. Doctors watch magnesium very carefully...and so should we.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.