magnet for the menopause

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi ladies, I have read that wearing a magnet in ur underwear can help with the symptoms of the menopause, has anyone else read or heard the same or even tried it ?

1 like, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Morning

Yes I have heard of it,  but not tried it yet,  Im afraid that it would slip out of my panty while walking   hehehehe,  please keep us posted if you do try it !!

• Posted

I read wearing one in ur bra , not ur heart side is easier to wear ! Lol
  • Posted

I've heard woman are getting stuck to trollies at the supermarket lol 🙊🙈😂
    • Posted

I was talking to a friend an she said she wod be concerned about setting the shop alarms off when u leave the store ! Lol
  • Posted

HAHAHA  just loving it !!!   keep them comin girls,  at least we can all laught together therefore, aliveating the stress !!1
    • Posted

I'd be worried abt going near Iceland and sticking like a fridge magnet.x
    • Posted

My friend said that viv, she said she wod be laughing if it came ova the tanoid "lady stuck to fridge in Isle 2 " lol
  • Posted

Never heard of this i don't know if other girls have heard but i never heard abut this. Would this be safe to do check with your doctor
  • Posted

be to affraid to sit down somewhere and when i get up oooooopppppppsssssss there goes my panties lol
    • Posted

apparently u can buy one from boots that u where in ur panties, I wod be worried it wod fall out while out walking or using the loo, lol.wearing one in ur bra sounds safer if it works !

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.