Magnetic bracelets

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi 

hi has anyone tried the Brodtens bracelet for their osteoarthritis, I have it in my hands for certain and my left hip, plus right elbow

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hello Julie,

I have a copper bracelet, my friend bought it for me a couple of months ago, it isn't the Brodtens bracelet, as yet I haven't felt any improvement, but, I guess it's a little early?   confused  I will keep on using it anyways and if, and or when I do feel any difference, I will let you know,  may I ask you to do the same please?  cheesygrin

I used to know someone who absolutely swore by his copper bracelet for his Arthritis!!    

I wish you well with yours.  

Bye for now,

Chrissie xx

• Posted

Hi Chrissie 

I haven't bought one yet cos they are 77.50 so want to check with any users before. I did by a "magnetic bracelet" from Boots chemists years ago and didn't feel any difference. Would certainly like to hear about yours later on.

regard Julie

• Posted

Hi

I bought one years ago but it wasnt  that make

It didnt seem to do a lot of good

Love

Eileen UK

• Posted

Thanks Eileen the company is brodpod their reviews are very good especially on animals. Maybe I will get one and could then be a guinea pig for all of you. Excuse the pun !!!!!!cheesygrin

regards Julie

• Posted

Hello again Julie,

I will let you know if I start to feel anything good from my bracelet.

I don't blame you for not buying a bracelet for that price eek  the price is a bit steep!!      

Maybe we should all club together and share it out each month??!! wink

Hmm.....we could each have the use of it one month at a time!!

That's it Julie, my mind is going as well.....

Take care and love to you.

Chrissie..x 

• Posted

Hi Julie

Yes you be a guinea pig and let us know how it goes  LOL

Love

Eileen   UK

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.