Major Nausea! Anyone else experience this?

Posted , 7 users are following.

I haven't had a period going on 5 months now and for almost a year I get very nauseated. Then I feel panicky, is this menopause or anxiety? Both maybe lol. I'm also always so bloated, its really uncomfortable! Like I'm about to start my period but haven't. Is this something you can take bio identical hormones for? It really ruins my day! Thanks girls!

4 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I think it's probably both...i know i get nauseous when it is hormonal shift rime...whether a period cones or not. And that kicks the anxiety in high gear, and the nausea gets worse. Ginger tea helps me...with a shot of apple cider vinegar.

• Posted

Great suggestion. Both of those things really helped me too, plus peppermint tea.

• Posted

I think it's probably both...i know i get nauseous when it is hormonal shift rime...whether a period cones or not. And that kicks the anxiety in high gear, and the nausea gets worse. Ginger tea helps me...with a shot of apple cider vinegar.

• Posted

Yes, I feel your pain.I would have horrible bouts of vomiting for 2 days before my period with an without a headache. It seems to be getting better but panic is usually part of the equation.

When I feel an episode coming on I usually try to drink some ginger ale. If it is really bad I take Zofran. I also try acupressure wrist bands.

Do you notice a pattern or do you have nausea every day?

• Posted

What are the wrist bands? The nausea just comes on and I have a constant pain in my right ovary where I had my tube taken out. Maybe its dying LOL ohhhh and throwing my hormones more off. I was reading that the decline of hormones is like when woman are preg and get morning sickness, hormonal shift. Woo hoo great!

• Posted

Hi dee dee, my period is 21 days late and i feel nauseous, dizzy and keep belching. For me this is the longest i have gone so far between periods. Itoo feel anxious because i was also worried could i be pregnant so had to take a test yesterday which, was negative obviously. i relaxed byt still the nausea persists 😦 x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.