Make A Wish To See The President, Donald J. Trump

Posted , 2 users are following.

***Urgent Stage 3 Cancer Victim Vietnam Veteran needs Help Reaching The President, Donald J. Trump*****

How many times to I have to email The White House to give this to The President,  Donald J. Trump to contact me????????????

Hi my name is Tammy Ratley and I am still trying to get hold of The President, Donald J. Trump.  I have emailed the White House since April 2017 trying to get hold of the President about the issues I currently have with:

Riverside County Department of Veterans' Services

4360 Orange Street Riverside, CA 92501

Phone:951-955-3060 / Fax: 951-955-3063

Please have The President, Donald J. Trump contact me and please DO NOT FORWARD THIS TO VETERANS ADMINISTRATION IT DOES NOT CORRECT THE ISSUES BELOW:

Back in March 2014 my Husband filed a intent for a claim on medical disability issues with his time served in the Military and then finished a completed claim with The Riverside County Department of Veterans Services at the end of July 2014.  We were hoping they were reviewing the claim and finally got back to that office in June 2016 because we had not heard from that office on the out come of my Husband's claims

Thomas F. Ratley Jr.

We were shocked to hear they did not have a record of my Husbands final claims.  That he gave the County Employee Mr. Lim at the end of July 2014.  Now we have to start over and that County employee is no longer employed there. I and my Husband need to get hold of The President, Donald J. Trump.

I need The President, Donald J. Trump to get involved with this issue since it is correcting the issue with VA County of Riverside office.

I too have issues with me medical disabilities with The Social Security Administration office where I have been disputing my claims with them since June 2015.  I currently have a attorney Bill LaTore but nothing has been handled correctly and I do have a hearing date in November 15 2017.  That is coming up but I need to get hold of The President, Donald J. Trump.  My family of three are struggling and with a financial hardship.

I am in dire need of help Please Do Not Forward this to Veterans Hospital in Mira Loma, California  They keep calling because this department keeps forwarding my case to them.

Please if anyone knows the phone number or how to reach The President, Donald J. Trump please forward my letter to him and give him my contact information and phone number which is:

Tammy and Thomas Ratley

909-225-7833 or 951-236-0998

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Tammy please do yourself a favor and try a different approach to your and your husband's problems.  YOU WILL NOT BE HEARING FROM TRUMP!

1.  CONTACT YOUR WASHINGTON REPRESENTATIVES FOR HELP....YOUR SENATORS AND YOUR HOUSE REPRESENTATIVE WILL BE RESPONSIVE TO YOUR REQUESTS.  YOU CAN GET THERE PHONE NUMBERS ON LINE

2.  CONTACT YOUR STATE REPRESENTATIVE.

GOOD LUCK!

• Posted

I have all ready contacted my State Rep Mark Takano.  Hes was no help.  He was the one that did not even return calls. I still believe in Trump. I just got get to find a person that knows him and will give him the message.  I know he will help but it will be some time.

Thanks Anyway.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.