make fun of you

Posted , 7 users are following.

Do people  family friends etc make fun of you if you get words mixed up, and come out with something thats not related to what your talking about. Its happened twice to me this week. just wondering if any of you ladies have had people make fun of you

1 like, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Kaz,you are not alone. There is nothing fair about this illness.

Hugs

Meg

• Posted

Hi meg I totaly agree with you  on that. take care gentle hugssmile
  • Posted

Hi Kaz

No, not really as I don't have any friends only on here. Its odd when we come out with something completely different to what we should have said, happens to me all the time. Sometimes I don't notice when I say something wrong, and my husband will say 'do you realise what you've just said'..Feel a right idiot on times!rolleyes

• Posted

Its forever happening to me, getting words jumbled up missing words out its so frustrating and annoying at times, I get my .hair off with my self. But its part of this horrid condition it cant be helped. we just have to larn to adapt and plod on the best we can. finding this site has been of great help. take caresmile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.