Make you laugh at least smile.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Well today i went out, just got back. Saw gp, told some other guy i'd punch him if he took my appointment lol, i wasn't trying to be mean it just come out funny. Anyhow whilst headache roaring i think i did an ok job, until i realised i had done all that with my flies undone! Hilarious. What will make you laugh was i had a moment of maddness and just started laughing in the shopping centre toilets, i laughed like a maniac, my hair looked like i had rammed two fingers into a plug socket and you know what i even got stupid remarks today but i managed not to lay one hand on them or explode at them, i was in a shop buying earphones, focused on what needed to be done, those peope'll hopefully make a front of a bus look pretty anyway. Got 3 new books. And i'm a tad hyper but that'll correct itself after lunch. Then more stupid people to deal with but hey we had a little snow! Excellent at keeping most wimps at home. Less people on pavement. One old guy tried being rude to the receptionist and a few more got antsy, i told the old guy not to be rude, (he was out of order) me being at the desk asking after appointments and papers was not holding up the dr. Some people are plain stupid. And rude. And if your kids are sick why the Hell are they jumping up and down llike chimpanzees? Tell them to sit down and behave. Now i'm going to readdddddddd. smile Hope you goonies (classic film) have a great day, Nick.

4 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Yes this made me laugh Nick.  Oh dear were you embarrased?  At least you can make fun of yourself.  Snow here in Dorset which is unusual.  My cat loves it! 

I am off to cinema by myself later.  I see you like reading.  What books did you buy? 

Oh Nick what a joy to read your post which has really got me giggling.

• Posted

Sounds like a typical day 'chez Loxie' biggrin I've decided I wouldnt be stressed, anxious, depressed etc etc (or whatever other label they want to stick on me) if it wasn't for the fact that I have to co-exist in a world of complete and utter morons - we must have the same doctors surgery nick - mine too is full of people who shouldn't be contaminating the gene pool. If I didn't have arthritis in my hands, I'm sure I'd get close to punching some of them - ho hum. snowing here too, it even makes the craphole town I live in seem calm and almost pretty .........
    • Posted

Oh Loxie you made me giggle too.  Sounds like you don't like where you live.  I've got arthritis in my hands too, and in my back.  Tsake care.smile
  • Posted

Anne, lol the zipper i actually, and hair, i just thought was hilarious, well if everybody else can take the mickey, i should have ownership rights lol! Cat wise, brave cat and excellent. What film are you seeing? Years since i have been to a cinema, years. I do remember seeing an afternoon showing of 'Sahara' in the middle of London somewhere, only 9 people in there so that was brilliant. I bought a few cook books, gardening, and another one on behaviour, i'm giggling because its funny. Loxie, lol wouldn't it be nuts if we DID have the same surgery?! Thought your comments about morons was brilliant. I want a mini taser to use when they start up, but yes i know that's going too far! Sorry to hear you ladies have arthritus in your hands and back, lol i tell you you be the control button, tell me what moron you want slapped and i'll do it for you, it'd help me out too with not buying more furniture to replace smile It's nice when it falls, the snow and looks kind of like an old fashioned christmas card isn't it? Got to go and look at some reserach now and configure it into easier terminology.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.