makeup envy,lol

Posted , 6 users are following.

since i have this dreaded condition,does anybody have  eyemakup tips or makeup they can use that does not bother them? I wore the smokey eye forever,now i feel eye nakedness,lol

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Dear Susan, know what you mean!

after I got my eyes stable which took along time, I stared using mascara again but use disposable wands. They are not too expensive. I could not use anything like smokey eye as I had the bright red eye, all the time!

• Posted

Can you tell us where to find disposable wands. 
  • Posted

I think no make up is best for the eyes, if you have blepharitis. But, I use a cream eye color from MAC. It's a mat color, not pearlized. Also, I only use mascara on the upper lashes. I've used one brand that is organic, easy to wash off and doesn't flake.

Take care

• Posted

My eye doctor told me 7 years ago, no makeup period with this condition. It will aggravate and bring it back to the red inflamed stage. what you are doing is bacically aggravating the Blepharitis...I did however, find a masacara on Amazon, that is fab its organic and i only wear once a week , as he said that woud be ok believe me this is the pits, i used to wear eyeline absolutely no way with this condition.. but at least we are not blind..
  • Posted

i use eye shadow for liner, applied with a q-tip seperately ffor each eye. Dena smile
  • Posted

i have tried every eyeshadow out there and it still aggreviates it ,any brands that you can give me,the names?  sus28,lol red eye sucks but natural eye is equally as bad sad

• Posted

also one more thing,im a hairdresser so fashion and makeup or part of my job,im looking into maybe trying stick on lashes,i dont know,but i promise you ladies who love your eye makeup like i do, that i will keep searching and find a solution for us!!!!!!!!!!!  smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.