Male 21 / I weigh 46kg / I'm too Skinny - Please help

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hello

I’m 21 years old and nearly 22 and I’m so skinny and I absolutely hate it. I NEVER leave the house wearing a short sleeve shirt or shorts. I hate summer because I’m this skinny.

I weigh 46kg and it’s been the same weight for years/months. My parents aren’t skinny at all so why me?!

I don’t like going on holiday in hot countries because of this.

Please see the image attached and help.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

i am too skinny too and cant put on weight even though I eat three meals a day Recently I was diognosed with a parasite infection called Blastocystis hominis and could be the reason I cant put on weight.

Maybe good idea to get checked out for parasites and wirms.

• Posted

I was skinny when i was 3 years younger than you. I worked out at a gym 4 to 5 times a week. Eat lots of protein and did alot of heavy lifting. Eat your carbs and eat lots of fibre. Change you white breads to brown breads. Eat lots of pasta and chicken.

• Posted

im like you if you find out what it is tell me

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.