Malt loaf

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have found out malt loaf is really low of fat I have been eating it and got through a whole loaf yesterday! Is this ok as its so low in fat? But it's really high in carbs and calories?? Is it just fat I need to worry about? Thanks xxx

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

You still need to watch your calories as a whole loaf is about 600 calories!!! You won't loose weight very fast if you consume too many calories!!

I was on 1400 calories a day and low fat.

• Posted

Its high in sugar so in theory you could still put on weight as sugar that is not worked off turns to fat. You will be fine eating with the pills becasue its low in fat but you still need to be conscious of sugar in food.
  • Posted

I would bate in mind that it's not just fat that turns into fat. Carbs  can if you don't exercise and Carbs are really difficult to shift. I would just take everything in moderation. Keep up the hard work x
  • Posted

Thanks guys I will keep trying I'm just finding it very hard to stop eating even when I'm not hungry xxx
  • Posted

I feel the opposite. Not that bothered about food when i am taking these tablets. Its like they are an appetite suppressant! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.