Manahement of Chronic pain with diagnosis of endometriosis

Posted , 4 users are following.

My sister develops abdominal pain since four years back. Scan result said that she had endometriosis. So how can it be treated and managed?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

  • Posted

    What treatments has been suggested? Painkillers, hormone treatments, the contraceptive pill or surgery are some options. I would imagine the doctor will have discussed some of these with your sister.

  • Posted

    my cousin had it and took birth control pills. As long as she took them, she had no pain.that is an old remedy but it worked....

    • Posted

      Oh really!! Maybe you can share that home remedy if you don't mind

    • Posted

      she was told, stay on birth control pill, have a hysterectomy or get pregnant. she stayed on pill and then got pregnant....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.