mandatory pip decision

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi, just updating things for followers. Recieved Mand Recon decision after i asked them to justify why they took away my points for mobility. This is their reply. " You should be able to mobilize 20mtrs but no more than 50mtrs. i agree with the origional decision, evidence supports this"   ( confused .com ) I know it"s a clerical error, they stopped my mobility full stop after an assessment. Not only that, they also sent me part of someone elses report with nino and name. ( bit naughty that )  ta.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi

So what is the state of play are you now in receipt of standard mobility?

Clearly they have breached the Data Protection Act in giving you someone elses personal information.

• Posted

Hi anthony97723. I am not in receipt of the standard mobility. What they have done is, put down not what they ment to put down. I am not going to chase them up on it. The letter is going of to the Tribunal"s. After all, i did not agree with the assessors report in the first place. The other info on someone else is of course a breach of the Data Protection Act. ta.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.