MANDATORY RECONSIDERATION P I P

Posted , 3 users are following.

A few weeks ago i did a mandatory reconsideration for my cousin who i care for pip, i phoned today to see if there are any updates, the dwp have sent back to the assesors to contact my cousins g.p who wrote a letter of support, i take that as the assesors who wrote complete utter Lies has to comtact the g.p anyway does anybody know why this could be and if its routine thankyou alou

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

It's perfectly normal and it has been known for them to do this. More evidence is the reason they do this.  Hopefully this will go in her favour. Good luck.

• Posted

Hiya denise, thankyou for your reply, the dr put a letter together to start with but will let you know the outcome anyway, i know mandatory reconsiderations are very low at over turning but hopefully they will, thankyou for your advise x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.