Mandatory reconsideration to appeal for pip

Posted , 6 users are following.

I was awarded 8 points for each element of pip. CAB agreed it should have been higher so went to MR where the mobility was increased to 12 points thus an increased payment for mobility. Daily living increased to 10 points but the payment remained the same for daily living. CAB have suggested I appeal but as I missed the deadline, I thought I'd missed the opportunity. However, the court or DWP, not sure which, accepted the appeal and I'm waiting. Has anyone ever been in this situation and had the court increase their points thus receiving more money.? Even though CAB suggested appealing, I'm really not sure if I should just be grateful for getting more at MR.

0 likes, 24 replies

24 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

@[color=#0f2e4c] [/color]jackie87522[color=#0f2e4c] 

Hi again, Jackie,  I wish you all the luck in the world, I really hope that you get your claim backdated.

MaryLip[/color]

• Posted

@ jackie87522   You are very welcome, Jackie, I hope it all comes right.

MaryLip

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.