Manipulation after TRKR

Posted , 3 users are following.

7 months on from my TRKR i still dont have good bend my knee keeps giving way so my consultant is doing a manipulation in 2 weeks im dreading it but really want to get some normality back has anyone had this done my consultant says theres a high risk my leg may be broken im really unsure what to do

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

It may be caused by scar tissue which can form after surgery. The scar tissue does not allow you to fully bend or straighten your leg. Knee manipulation breaks up the scar tissue that has formed.

• Posted

My joints are stiff every day every time I get up when ive been sat down for a long period of time -but I think for me its an age thing.The hospital said something about if it continues the she'll have to look into it-

Thats a ball Im not going to play - Its an age thing & Im sticking to it -after all Im 51 & 52 in a few weeks

• Posted

Have you tried ginger and turmeric?

• Posted

No -the only time I eat ginger is when I make a curry or stir fry

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.