Many irregular heartbeats..Getting lots of PVCs a day. Heart rate is between 69-76/min i

Posted , 2 users are following.

Getting lots of PVCs a day. Heart rate is between 69-76/min i have resistant hypertension and on multiple medication including Carddivas 12.5 twice a day. Got ECGs , Holster monitor done,.Last year did 2D Echo which is normal. They disappear on hyperventilation and activity. Visited multiple physicians and cardiologists. They say they are unifocal PVcs so should be ignored.. But I am very uncomfortable. I also get very nervous . Anybody suffering with this?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Yes, lots of people (including me) suffer from it, and are "uncomfortable", no matter what the doctors say. But I guess the doctor is mostly right, at least it doesn't kill you - though it can impact you both physically and emotionally. They just don't have any very good treatments for it.

If it gets really bad they have some stuff.

But the first treatment to try is usually a beta blocker, and you're already on that.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.