Many tests normal but feel awful

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi guys Hi guys 26 year old male. Hope all is well. I just needed some advice if someone has gone through something similar. I have many tests which all are negative but I feel awful and I feel something sinister is happening in my body. My symptoms are brain fog, clogged nose and ears (also ringing) with no relief no matter what I do, extreme fatigue where I can not do anything, unrefreshed sleep, shallow breathing, tight chest, chronic constipation, weak legs, a feeling of depersonalization as feel like in a dream and poor night vision, losing muscle, no appetite or thirst, erectile dysfunction. As you can see been suffering from many symptoms which have been going on for 4 months now, it just feels like my body is not working which makes me feel like something sinister is happening inside of me.

Here are the tests that i have done and all have come back completely normal with nothing sinister which again is very pleasing but do not know why I am feeling like this.

Tests I have done:

Blood tests: thyroid function test, vitamin D level, serum ferritin, liver function test, urea & electrolytes, bone profile, ESR, Differential white cell count, full blood count, CRP, testosterone, cortisol, complement with C3 & C4, antinuclear antibodies - all normal.

Head MRI with contrast - all normal.

Chest CT scan with constrast - all normal.

Stomach CT scan with constrast - all normal.

Pelvis CT scan with constrast - all normal.

Nasoendoscopy - all normal.

Colonoscopy - all normal.

Endoscopy - all normal.

ultrasound of testicles - all normal.

ultrasound of urinary tract - all normal.

Chest xray - all normal.

Urine sample - all normal.

ECG - all normal.

5x blood pressure - all normal.

2x testicle examination.

2x anal examination.

Dentist check up - all normal.

Eye test - all normal.

If anyone has any other recommendations in terms of tests that I can do incase something could have been missed out from the above tests. I was thinking throat scan, get my penis checked out and full body bone scan, & full body MRI or am I being ridiculous? Thank you in advice for your help and thank you for taking time to read and reply.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.