Many weird symptoms

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi everyone i really was just looking fir advice , i have had a handful of symtoms over the past few years a few make me think MS main one is i kept getting a patch of skin anywhere on my body not usually bigger than my hand that felt funny and not in a good way it kind of feels extremely sensitive sore to touch crawling hot gnawing pain , recently it spreads and instead of a small patch it around the whole front and side of my leg it feels awful and it is agony it can last anything up to a week or more and there is never a specific time it just comes and goes , any advice would be appreciated .

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

i have had odd skin sensations for many years. Some for many years long before my diagnosis. My longest lasting is a "numb" patch on my right thigh. i also get pins and needles down both forearms. I also had intermittent stabbing pains in my foot, knee or hip, sometimes so painful they make me stumble and catch my breath. They go as quickly as they come and with no obvious cause. Recently this pain has remained in my right foot either the top of my foot, the front of my ankle or my large toe joint. X-rays showed no obvious cause. Tend to blame MS when nothing else is identifiable.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.