Marijuana Effects....

Posted , 6 users are following.

I don't usually smoke put but if offered I'll take take a few hits to get get a little high. Well I have anxiety and I took a few more hits than I should have and I felt shakey and panic like. I smoked last week and this week I feel like I'm coming down. My brain is is a little foggy as I forget the simplist things and do not understand why. I don't know if this makes sense but it's like I can't feel certain pains. My body just will not hurt. I go to the gym, eat a bowl of hot soup, and other random stuff and feel nothing. I don't know what's wrong. I hope someone does

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I am no doctor, but I am pretty certain that if you suffer from any form of mental illness, including anxiety, then marijuana is someything you should stay well clear from. 

• Posted

HI Dillon 

Try not to worry yourself it just sounds like you may of had a whitey, which is quite common for somone that occasionally smokes that stuff. It would appear your anxiety has taken over. Do you train alot in the gym? because i use too and if i work really hard in the gym and have not eaten enough protein, carbs etc after i finish my session i would tend to feel like this the next day and beyond. It may help to include complex carbs and a protein shake if you working out alot. I am unsure why you are not feeling certain pains but why not use this to your advantage and train more but with the foods i suggested.

from Jeff 

• Posted

Hey I have anxiety & I used to smoke weed but when I was smoking my anxiety would not bother me at all like it does now anyways I guess im a light weight & cannot handle weed whatsoever lol I would end up getting too high for my tolerance & I would freak out really bad to the point I would start crying/ whinning telling friends to take me to the hospital & that I am having a panick attack lol its funny now that I look back at it but oh nooo It was not funny in that moment, very scary experience so for that reason I stopped. The next days after I would trip bad I would feel like I had a hangover I just feel lazy & gross 😂😂 & My weed was not laced ! My friends were first time smokers at that time & they were enjoying their high. Plus weed made me gain A LOT of weight I was tiny &  now im in the middle of thick & kinda chubby and I do not like it at all 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.