Marine coil

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi, I had the marine coil fitted this morning at my gp. I've just come home and had a shower and noticed that the threads are hanging like an inch out of me. How can this work when your not supposed to see or feel them? 

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Gt an emergency appointment in the morning.. That's guide a way out for them to be hanging or even out of hours you're body may have rejected the coil which can happen I've got the copper coil and can't feel mine I went to clinic and they are in the right place let me know how you get on love xx
  • Posted

When I had it done it felt like I could feel it but I never looked as I had to go to work, I can't feel the coil it's self it's just the strings that are bothering me. I'll ring the docs in the morning see what they say smile yes I'll let you know how it goes. Thank you for the reply smile xx
    • Posted

No problem maybe the doctor didn't cut them sort enough all shud b ok.. Thanks for talking back lol xx
  • Posted

HI NO WAY SHOULD THE STRINGS BE HANGING OUT.SEE YOUR GP ASAP THEY NEED CUTTING GOOD LUCK ,JULIE.
  • Posted

Tha's not normal, you need to go back ASAP. Sounds like it hasn't been fitted properly, if its fitted correctly you should be able to feel the threads with your fingers inside of you!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.