marks and scars on penis

Posted , 2 users are following.

i had this issue for some years now, each doctor i go to seem to not think anything is wrong. i have done blood test, and everything comes back negative, but i have weird sensation in the hole of my penis. not sure if its from clothing. but sometimes it burns when i pee, other times it don't. i have skin over a black pimple thats on my penis which had white stuff in it. i have these pearl looking bumps under my penis head. i honestly don't know what to doiFile size is too bigmageFile size is too big

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Edited

In terms of this " I have weird sensation in the hole of my penis " - does this occur after you have had sex or after you have masturbated and ejaculated?

Generally, the skin of your penis is in very poor condition - for the majority of men this has a simple cause, and that is years of using soap and other forms of body wash such as shower gel to clean the penis with.

Water is the only safe thing to contact the sensitive penile skin - using warm, never hot running water and the inside of your hand and fingertips to clean your penis with. It may take many years for you to even notice any difference - but at least your penile skin will not be getting any worse.

Liquid Coconut Oil can provide natural hydration for the skin - if you shower regularly you can apply a very light coating of the coconut oil once you have fully dried yourself. It can also be used as a lube for masturbation, but do note it is not safe with most condoms .....

• Posted

i have never had sexual interactions with anybody. but after i pee i usually feel the sting

• Edited

Sorry to ask, but do you masturbate everyday - it is quite common to have some level of discomfort in the urethra and meatus (your pee-hole) following ejaculation .....?

Simple things can often have quite an impact, one of the very basic can be related to the amount of fluids you drink each day - are you ensuring you are fully hydrated throughout the day. So, drinking caffeinated coffee throughout the day and not having other fluids could be one example of this ......

• Edited

i do masturbate everyday, that explains alot now wow. you are very helpful to the issues i have been trying to get help with for years now from doctors. thank you.

• Posted

good afternoon wee-Dug, i have a question regarding this issue. is it possible to have surgery to smooth out the marks? or is there any kind of cream that can get rid of the marks and black little pimples ?

• Posted

also would you recommend terrasal blanitis relief creme ? if you know anything about it

• Edited

You do not have Balanitis, the main issue you have is that the skin at the entire top-half of your penis has lost its natural source of hydration.

Here is a brief detail on the role of Smegma for the head / glans of penis:

Nature has ... provided a “natural ointment,” smegma to ensure easy lubrication and protect this delicate region of the male genital organ.

You therefore need to follow what I stated in my initial response to you - only by treating your penile skin in a kindly manner will you achieve anything different - so the doctors you have seen were right, this is a very typical appearance for someone with a circumcised penis.

The ONLY thing you should apply to your penis is WATER, and to replace the lost hydration, use a very light coating of liquid coconut oil every other day. It will literally take YEARS of doing this even before you see the health of your penile skin change for the better .....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.