Marsupilaztion of bartholin cyst

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi guys!!

It's really disheartening to see so many unsuccessful stories of the marsup. I had one done 2 weeks ago and I feel happy that I did it but than I read all these stories about how they don't work and the cyst cane back. Although it's possible does anyone have a story of theirs that they can share and it worked???

Help me 😢

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hey,

Same here! I had mine done nearly 2 weeks ago, for the couple of days I was happy how I was recovering but I've heard all these other stories how the recovery can take a while and also the cyst coming back too. How is your recovery going? 

• Posted

Hey,

Same here! I had mine done nearly 2 weeks ago, for the couple of days I was happy how I was recovering but I've heard all these other stories how the recovery can take a while and also the cyst coming back too. How is your recovery going? 

• Posted

Hey,

• Posted

Hello how are u doing having the same surgery next month please help need to know how did it go .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.