Mass under right pec

Posted , 2 users are following.

Male, 40yrs old, 160lbs, works out 6-7 days a week(mostly weights at home)

I feel like ive had a small mass since before i can remember at the top of my abdominal area, many years, barely visible, but recently i had an episode where i was getting into a car and i got a pretty sharp pain at the location and it seemed to protrude out. I initially thought I pulled a muscle and stretching backwards seemed to alleviate it. It hasnt gone away, still much more noticeable, but hasnt had pain since. The more I read about it, the more freaked out i get. Hernia? Tumor? Fat mass? Lipoma? I made an appt to have checked out but cant land a date earlier than two months from now. See included picture, and feel free to offer insight. image

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.