MASSAGE FOR TINNITUS

Posted , 4 users are following.

Probably this method has not been ever mentioned as a treatment for TINNITUS, however I have been doing this for several months and I can assure to all of you, that in my case I have experienced a very important relief. If somebody gets interested, just ask for some more information

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Very interesting!

Eleftherios S. Papathanasiou, PhD, FEAN

Clinical Neurophysiologist

Fellow of the European Academy of Neurology

• Posted

Well, there are two people asking for some more information. My recommendation for those who want to try this therapy, is to give massages to their heads all around, everyday as often as they can. It means that these massages can be taken more than once a day. The way to take or give the massage, is using the different parts of your hands on your head. It's a learning ok ? You can use your fingers, and also your nails, besides the tip of your fingers or the palm of your hands. These massages estimulate the blood circulation and helps the draining of the linphatic

• Posted

Well, there are two people asking for some more information. My recommendation for those who want to try this therapy, is to give massages to their heads all around, everyday as often as they can. It means that these massages can be taken more than once a day. The way to take or give the massage, is using the different parts of your hands on your head. It's a learning ok ? You can use your fingers, and also your nails, besides the tip of your fingers or the palm of your hands. These massages estimulate the blood circulation and helps the draining of the lymphatic vessels. Try for some time, be patient and see the results of these therapy. I recommend also to take daily a pill of Omega 3,6,9....

• Posted

By the way, the massage must to be applied soflty and in a very strong way.... for example, beguinnig sofltly and finishing in a strong way........ therefore I say ít's a learnning...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.