Masturbation

Posted , 3 users are following.

Im 26yrs old and im addicted to masturbation and i dont know how to stop it

As i ve read this many times that its nt good for health very confused dont know how it can effect on my health or what other side effects it can cause

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Masturbation is normal.  Most women and almost all men do it, and it's not damaging to your health.  It may even reduce the risk of prostate cancer.

How often do you masturbate?  Most men your age masturbate anywhere from 1-2 times per day to 1-2 times per month.  And where have you read that it's unhealthy?  I doubt that it was a reputable medical source.

• Posted

Damon,

What is the source of the fact that you are addicted to masturbation?

Have you been diagnosed by a mental health professional?

Consider the fact that you are 26 and not 86.  Things in that department should be working in overdrive.

But, really, how have you concluded that you are addicted to masturbation?

My best,

DL

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.