Mature 19 year old just wanting a question on my penis lip

Posted , 2 users are following.

Ok so for a little while now I've seen redness on my penis lips even though I've never had sex, no STD/STI's i don't feel burning or irratation when I go pee, just when I touch it, could it just be dry or from the coldness ?

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

By Penis lips, do you mean the tip of the foreskin?

• Posted

Update so I figured to myself it might just be like having dry lips because I see that there's some dead skin between where the  tip of the pee hole is and one idea is the accuatine medicine for my acne I'm taking ? Yesterday I pulled a dead skin out and it got bright red. My meat yeah sorry lol, and the skin is fine but what do you think ? 

• Posted

So it's the tip of the glans, not the foreskin?

Maybe your urine is too concentrated. Is your urine light in colour (healthy) or rather dark yellow / brown?

Have you tried drinking more plain water to dilute your urine?

• Posted

Yes the tip, the pee hole where your cum comes out lol, but anyways... how would my urine be too concentrated ? 
    • Posted

The first time it looked dry and red was when I had a nocturnal emmison could that be a cause too ? 
    • Posted

Not sure. Maybe, if you had the emission at the beginning of your sleep, the ph in your urethra would be different than usual for maybe several hours. When we're conscious, It's usually advised to pee as soon after ejaculating as possible, as the urethra is possibly better adapted to urine than semen. Urine kinda flushes the semen away. A doctor should be able to explain the cause. I'm not a doctor.

• Posted

Urine is usually mildly acidic, but can be more or less so according to health, diet, exercise and liquid consumption.

We should drink about a litre and a half per day. Plain water is better than most other drinks, so I'm asking / suggesting this might have something to do with your problem?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.