Maximum amount taken daily

Posted , 1 user is following.

What is the maximum amount of capsules of "Balance Complex" that can be taken daily that is safe and also the most you have heard of someone else needing to take in one day for it to work? Your story says you took two pills, two times a day, which sounds like four, but I read someone else's question that asks if it was 2 or 4 a day & you said two. I have been taking 2 a day in the morning for 1 month. I started to see results but then in a couple weeks it came back. After a month I changed to still taking 2, but splitting them up, 1 in the morning & 1 in the evening. I've done this for 1 week. Still not getting better. You also said you had been doing well for 8 months and to not give up, but you didn't say how long you had taken them before seeing the consistent 8 month reward. I don't know what to change next. What is the longest you have heard of it taking before results were consistent?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.