May be I have cervical cancer ...help me plz.

Posted , 2 users are following.

Age 41.3 children. In 2016 did my pap , doctor said infection gave me suppository. Last coploscopy on 2014.But there was itchiness in my vagina ...also discharge yellow. No bleeding..My mother had also Cervical cancer2nd Aug I had a coploscopy and the doctor found a suspicious area and did a biopsy. I am freaking out of frear .is it cancer?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I had severe high grade abnormalities after my smear (pap) CN3 and had areas removed under General anaesthetic, got the all clear.

I know it's hard but try not to worry and don't Google anything.

All the best.

• Posted

Hi

May I know what the doctor suggested you?? Hysterectomy?? I my colposcopy report they wrote cin1.what is that? Why they took biopsy?? My period is irregular for last month. I saw my pics they are horrible.

• Posted

CN1 is mild abnormalities, mine was CN3, they took the bad bits out (no hysterectomy needed), I think you will be ok, if you're still worried an you phone your nurse/doctor to put your mind at rest.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.