Maybe crohns?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I had a colonoscopy yesterday, one polyp was taken, they are doing biopsy on some more tissue they took. I've had diarrhea for a long time now, lately cramps, wondering if it sounds like crohn's and should I be scared? I am worried about it! Cindy

1 like, 23 replies

23 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Cindy, I could be crohns. I hope it is not I have crohns.
    • Posted

Yeah I'm praying its not but if it is, I'd like to know what foods I should avoid. Thank you stephaney, good luck with your crohn's. Cindy
    • Posted

Yummy at least that I can eat and enjoy! Like you said, diary and keep track of things that effect me. Thank you again, I will let you know for sure what they call me about next week on the results. Cindy
    • Posted

Thank you Stephaney, I don't care for hot spicy foods so that'll be easy for me. Cindy
    • Posted

Hey stephaney. Do you ever get super hard cramps, like period ones that last all day? Cindy

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.