Maybe Tongue Cancer.

Posted , 3 users are following.

I spenth a month! !!!! I've got 2 kids and 8! I've seen 2 GP and a Dentist! And only today the GP have sent me to the Hospital! He didn't say it's cancer but may be.

I've been treating oral thrush for 4 weeks!!!! They even said that it's OK. I need to relax!

I don't know what to do! !!!!

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi,

I had suspected mouth cancer (wasnt), spotted by my dentist, they are very aware of mouth cancers,

I was called in by the dermatology clinic within days and had a biopsy within 3 days.

If anything is seriously wrong you will get urgent treatment.

I know it's easy for me to say but try to look on the bright side:you are in the system, they are aware of you, it's in everyone's interest to get you treated ASAP.

For now try to chill , do not panic, have a few drinks to relax, see your GP again for reassurance if needed.

You will be looked after, best wishes from someone with skin cancer ( under control).

Mike.

• Posted

Thank you Mike, I know and understand but that reality and waiting. We support Cancer research UK as a family and I never thought I would be in that position.

I'm glad you are fine!

My blessings to you and your family.

• Posted

Hi Mike!

I'm fine.

Want to say thank you for your help and time.

It's very nice to have support and understanding.

Kind regards, Nat

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.