Maybe withdrawals? Randomly got sick 3 months ago and it’s going down hill

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi, 

My name is Jason. I’m a college student in Arizona, I have been smoking nicotine (no Tabacco) from a Juul for roughly 10 months. I would go through roughly 1-2 packs of pods weekly eqaulivalent to 4-8 packs of cigs (nicotine wise).

Roughly 3 months ago I came back from class with a horrible fever and started vomiting like crazy, I had a headache that lasted a while too. Two days later everything is getting better so I thought, I wake up the next morning feeling vertigo, tingling in my face all over, muscle soreness/stiffness. Every other week on it just gets worse and there are some periods were everything goes back to normal. Example two weeks ago I felt normal and great now two nights ago all these symptoms are coming back. I’ve seen a cardiologist, rhuemaralogist, ENT, General health doctor/family doctor, have gotten a brain mri and a lot and still nothing that can explain all this. 

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Im right there with you! I used to be a heavy juul smoker. Puff and puff all day long. Finally stopped smoking juul cold turkey about 5 months ago.  Started with anxiety, panic attacks, cold sweats, migraines.  Atm the migraines and sweats have finally stopped, still have anxiety.  
  • Posted

Did you tell your doctor about your smoking habits?
    • Posted

Yes, I’ve told everyone I’ve seen this, however they don’t think it has anything to do woth nicotine withdrawals. I had a brain mri and my sinus came out inflammation/bigger, been using saline and all sorts of sprays nothing works. I recently saw an ear nose and throat doctor and he said my nose looked inflamed inside, otherwise I look good health etc so 
  • Posted

Does anyone have an input? Really desperate for answers at this point 
    • Posted

Have you seen a dentist? A lot of those symptoms can be from a tooth infection, even if you don't have pain

• Posted

I’m actually going to see a dentist tommorow. But also forgot to add on my balance is at loss, and I see these floating things and dark spots, these aren’t new symptoms just forgot to add that guys 
    • Posted

Yea I would honestly say probably a tooth infection. But if it is, I think at some point your teeth would have been bothering you before it gets this bad. Have you ever had mild toothaches or anything?

Good luck with your dentist appointment. Hope you find some answers!

• Posted

Not from what I remember I mean occasionally lol, it just feels like something more 
    • Posted

just went to the dentist today, said I have a few cavities, but that's it. he looked at my mouth to determine If the tingling and all these other very uncomfortable symptoms are due to a tooth infection, but to answer your question official nope I have nothing related to that.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.