MC cure time lapse

Posted , 7 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

Hi, I have gotten MC about 1 week ago (or I have noticed the bumps since then) I have read several remedies in this forum and I have used the apple vinegar by nights and coconut oil by day. So far some of them have started healing with the AV but it's just the 2nd day on it. I have also pop some in my stomach and look red by now, I'm expecting them to heal also. I leave a photo of how it looks now and I will try to upload more pictures constantly to let you know the results.

0 likes, 28 replies

28 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Here is my latest picture.
    • Posted

THanks for the reply! Mine are looking great now too. How do you know once they are dead? I feel like mine are all dead now and the remaining marks are just scars or healing scabs/skin...but I'm hoping there's a specific way to tell if they're dead so I know if I am no longer contagious.

• Posted

Once the become black (see my images from previous comments) the are no longer contagious. Just wait for them to heal completely. If they still look white or Perl like color they might still be contagious. Just be patient and keep doing the treatment.

• Posted

hey i  been doing the treatment for like since i first commented on here and i guess its working cus some of it are turning black and came off but like there are some that went white and like just kind of peel of my penis idk if i should continue on the white part because it seem like my skin came off but theres still some left, whats ur opinion? and i try these on my little one idk if they work or not havent seen result yet
    • Posted

I had some peeling on my skin too, but i paused the treatment, i used particularly for bumps cluster. Now I have single bumps which I'm just hoping out with alcohol and letting then heal.

• Posted

I meant popping them

• Posted

wait so u pause the acv treatment and just start opping them while using alcohol?
    • Posted

When my main cluster was dried yes, on single bumps ACV takes much longer for a reason idk

• Posted

for the main one. does it get all of them because like for mine, it group/main one was treated for most but i still notice some are still there. Do u think for the one that goes white i should continue the acv treatment on it?
    • Posted

Let it rest and i guess it will become black soon. If not, wait 3 or 4 days and continúe the acv treatment.

• Posted

So where are you at now? I've got the same thing same region. Doc gave me terrible medicine. I've been popping them and it's been working. I popped them all the weekend before last (about 30) and since then only have had about 5 more that I've noticed and again popped. All the ones I've popped are flat. Did you get any random new ones afterwards?

• Posted

Hey John, can you show me how it looks now? Because I have the same problem and I treating it with acv and a week later it started scabbing and then fell off but now there's a small smooth bump, I'm pretty sure it's just the scar but I need assurance from someone who have gone through it. My question is. Did you struggle with a bumpy looking like scar, fresh pink colored skin? Because I'm afraid it didn't treat well and haven't gone away. A reply will be appreciated.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.