MC or herpes? Need advice. what is this?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have these blister in my genital for almost two months now that started from one that I popped and eventually multiplied after shaving.

I initially thought that it was herpes and took acyclovir and applied cream for 10 days but nothing happened.

Been applying ACV for one week and I can see some of the blisters dried up but small new bumps occur.

Has anyone experienced same symtoms?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

IDK what it is, but I've been getting the same thing on my face.......

I've been searching trying to find out what has been popping up all over my face lately. When I look at these pics I can tell, they are Exactly what has been on my face recently/constantly. Same situation, I get one, I think it is a pimple, I pop it, and by the next day I have 4-5 more. They continue to multiply like this for days. After a couple of weeks, they start to disappear. I believe I am noticing that when I take my pain meds they seem to be worse though. Do you take pain meds by chance??

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.