Md

Posted , 3 users are following.

I definitely think md takes over your life it's 1 of them illness you can try and control it by changing your whole lifestyle as in diet no alcohol etc or you take the good with the bad as I have experienced in the 47 years I've had it I had remission for 15 years but it never truly goes away now I just try and live a normal life as you can with md good luck everyone x

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Paul, I agree that it never goes away. I just started a new post describing my experience with Herpes Virus Simplex 1 and vertigo. I feel that for me this is the missing link! I have only come across one research paper on this subject but that was years ago. I guess I should look into it now to see if anything new has been done. thanks for sharing and stay well
  • Posted

MD is an autoimmune illness - which can be triggered by any other illness - this other illness - you might not even know you have it. 

So if u have your MD under control for a while - the next virus that comes along might be a trigger for another episode of a MD attack.  Or your immune system mighty be able to fight it off without causing any MD problems.

Hope this helps 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.